Partners in change. Solutions that last.
Cedar River Group creates uncommon partnerships between its team of seasoned public policy experts and leaders in
the diverse communities of the Northwest and beyond.
- Quick Links
- The report “On Common Ground: Meeting the Need for Farmworker Housing in Washington State” suggests to the legislature sevreal strategic options to help fill the need for farmworker housing. – More
- Children’s Hospital and its project partners have been awarded two grants from the Attorney General’s Office totalling $1.03 million. Cedar River Group provided the grantwriting services. – More
- The state Department of Early Learning has released the new Early Learning and Development Guidelines for early learning professionals and parents. Cedar River Group co-facilitated the development committee and served as editor. – More
- The 31-member Connecting Washington advisory group, which Cedar River Group facilitated, has recommended a 10-year, statewide transportation investment strategy for action by the state legislature. – More
- “Sharing the Benefits of Building Green” proposes a new paradigm for “green” features in public housing. – More